- Limits: The contents of the cart are accepted plus up to four bags placed behind the cart. Any extra material must be bagged or bundled and be no larger than the cart. Please assist your service driver by limiting the weight of each to 50 lbs. or less as the material must be reloaded into the cart then emptied into the truck.
- Good Advice: Bag your garbage, it helps keep the environment free from litter and keeps your cart cleaner.
- Placement: Place your carts on the edge of your service address with the lid opening towards the street no later than 6:00 am.
- Additional Carts: Available for a nominal fee
- Extra Services: Arrangements to remove items that are larger than your cart can be made by calling the office.
WE ARE NOW OFFERING BEAR RESISTANT 96 GALLON RESIDENTIAL CARTS.
Waste Management operates a transfer station in Tech Center off of Hwy 160 W. The phone number is 970.385.7903.
We have partnered with the Towns of Durango and Bayfield to assist these communities.
- Bayfield has a drop off location at: 160 Mill St.
- Durango has a drop off location in Tech Center off of Hwy 160 W.
All services are billed directly by Waste Management.
- Residential service in the Town of Bayfield is billed by the town;
- Residential services outside of the Town of Bayfield are billed in two month increments;
- Commercial and Roll off services are billed monthly.
Options for paying online with credit card or checking account are available at www.wm.com - Click Here.
FOUR CORNERS AREA - 800 274-6284
Farmington, NM 87401
Durango, CO 81301
1041 CR 500
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
PO Box 937
Cortez, CO 81321