City of Eunice, New Mexico
Residential Curbside Automated Collection; carts are provided by Waste Management.
- Limits: The contents of the cart. Residents may place a maximum of four (4) items placed next to the cart in designated areas as outlined in the Eunice City Ordinance. These items must be bagged, bundled or tied and weigh less than 50 lbs. Tied bundles must be less than 4 feet in length and weigh less than 50 lbs. Residents generating more refuse than accommodated by one (1) cart plus four (4) items will be assigned an additional cart and for a fee.
- Good Advice: Bag your garbage, it helps keep the environment free from litter and keeps your cart cleaner.
- Placement: Please place your carts on the curb with the lid opening towards the street no later than 6:30 am.
- Senior citizen rates are available (65 and older) must have proper documentation of age.
- Additional Carts: Available for a nominal fee.
Requests/changes for residential accounts please
- Residential services are billed directly from the City.
contact Waste Management at
Roll Off Services