Town of Dexter, New Mexico
Residential Curbside Automated Collection; carts are provided by Waste Management.
- Limits: The contents of the cart only. Occasional excess trash will be picked up without a second cart if bagged and tied, not to exceed 2 bags per pick up. Continued excess trash will be noted with the Town to determine if a 2nd cart is needed.
- Good Advice: Bag your garbage, it helps keep the environment free from litter and keeps your cart cleaner.
- Placement: Please place your carts on the curb with the lid opening towards the street no later than 7:00 am.
- Senior citizen rates are available (65 and older) must have proper documentation of age.
- Additional Carts: Available for a nominal fee.
- Bulky Item Collection - is available for a fee.
- Residential services are billed directly from the Town.
Requests/changes for residential accounts please
contact Waste Management at